Saturday, April 16, 2005

Out Of Control Liberals

I have attempted to dialogue with a few Liberals now that I have a blog. They did not disappoint me with their arrogance, their unwillingness to dialogue without calling me names, and their overall display of illogic. Here is a sampling of their vitriole....by the way, when there are all caps, that is the way the man wrote it. I will put my responses in blue and Liberal responses in red.
When I picked 2 excellent quotes about the Judeo-Christian beliefs of our founding fathers..here is what one said about Rehnquist and Kudlow... REHNQUIST? UNBIASED SOURCE EH? LAWRENCE CUDWELL? Never mentioned "unbiased" because I don't know anyone who isn't biased in one way or another. YOU MEAN LARRY THE COKE SNORTER?
Basically, he was unable to read these quotes without attacking the person. Why are they unable to just look at what is written without judging the people????
When I was asked why we went into Iraq and why I still support our President...Here is what he had to say...
SADAAM IS EVIL...HE KILLS PEOPLE FOR HIS OWN REASONS. JUST LIKE BUSH! THEY'RE BROTHERS FUNDAMENTALLY!
When I tried to demonstrate that abortion was morally wrong....
MAN, I ACTUALLY HOPE THERE'S A GOD, CAUSE HE'S GONNA' BE SO PISSED AT THOSE 'TRUE BELIEVERS 'WHO JUSTIFY AND GLIBLY EXPLAIN THEIR MARKETING OF HUMAN MISERY.
CHEERS TO YOUR WIFE!
why do you think he said "Cheers to my wife"...is that sarcastic...a threat...a stupid thing to say...I'm not sure.....
Another one accused me of having an asinine opinion regarding my saying that most of the world's major religions were against abortion. I wrote the following in response:
Thank you for readily revealing your inability to stick to the real issues and in a matter of a few lines demonstrate that you would like to revise all of history. You all raise legitimate questions especially Quicksand. I find however, that either you are ignoring what I am saying or not understanding it in its totality. Before I do make some attempt of explaining all this to you, I have some questions. I try my best to understand both sides of an issue before I declare the other side “asinine.” I listen to Air America, I read liberal websites and I watch CNN and others (I’ve been to johnkerry.com more often than most liberals…). But….I also listen to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity….I read Ann Coulter etc. to balance my views. Do you do the same??? Back to my points….All cultures have written about the abortion issue. Listen to your logic. I am “asinine” because I think those that can’t defend themselves should be protected…. well that’s fine with me. I can demonstrate from each age and culture (except our more modern one) that what I’ve said is true. All the following writings pretty much cover every major religion and culture. Here is a sampling:
Islamic
The Quran
"Losers are those who killed their children foolishly, due to their lack of knowledge, and prohibited what God has provided for them, and followed innovations attributed to God. They have gone astray, they are not guided." (6:140)
The Jews
While there is debate among the Rabbis whether abortion is a Biblical or Rabbinical prohibition, all agree on the fundamental concept that fundamentally, abortion is only permitted to protect the life of the mother or in other extraordinary situations.
Most Buddhist commentators have adopted classical Hindu teachings that the transmigration of consciousness occurs at conception, and therefore that all abortion incurs the karmic burden of killing.
[Punnadhammo Bhikkhu is a Buddhist monk living in Ontario.]
"In the Buddhist doctrine of nonviolence and non-killing, abortion is not sanctioned. It is actually one of the Bodhisattva’s practicing vows to avoid all kinds of killing including human-beings and like-beings." Abortion is undeniably the taking of life. The debate centers on the issue as to whether the life in question can be considered human. Buddhism, like most religions, says most emphatically that a fetus is human life.
Christian
"You shall not kill either the fetus by abortion or the new born" (Letter of Barnabas, circa 125)
"We say that women who induce abortions are
murderers, and will have to give account of it to God. For the same person, would not regard the child in the womb as a living being and therefore an object of God's care and then kill it.... But we are altogether consistent in our conduct. We obey reason and do not override it." Petition to Emperor Marcus Aurelius (121-180 CE), circa 150 CE
Clement of Alexandria: (? - 215 CE) "Our whole life can go on in observation of the laws of nature, if we gain dominion over our desires from the beginning and if we do not kill, by various means of a perverse art, the human offspring, born according to the designs of divine providence; for these women who, if order to hide their immorality, use abortive drugs which expel the child completely dead, abort at the same time their own human feelings." Paedagogus 2
Tertullian (circa 155 - 225 CE): "...we are not permitted, since murder has been prohibited to us once and for all, even to destroy ...the fetus in the womb. It makes no difference whether one destroys a life that has already been born or one that is in the process of birth." 4
St. Hippolytus (circa 170-236 CE): "Reputed believes began to resort to drugs for producing Sterility and to gird themselves round, so as to expel what was conceived on account of their not wanting to have a child either by a slave or by any paltry fellow, for the sake of their family and excessive wealth. Behold, into how great impiety that lawless one has proceeded, by inculcating adultery and murder at the same time." "Refutation of all Heresies" 9:7
Minicius Felix (a Christian lawyer; circa 180 - 225 CE): "Some women take medicines to destroy the germ of future life in their own bodies. They commit infanticide before they have given birth to the infant" 5
St. Basil the Great (circa 330 - 379 CE): "She who has deliberately destroyed a fetus has to pay the penalty of murder...here it is not only the child to be born that is vindicated, but also the woman herself who made an attempt against her own life, because usually the women die in such attempts. Furthermore, added to this is the destruction of the child, another murder... Moreover, those, too, who give drugs causing abortion are deliberate murderers themselves, as well as those receiving the poison which kills the fetus." Letter 188:2
St. Ambrose: (339 to 397 CE) "The poor expose their children, the rich kill the fruit of their own bodies in the womb, lest their property be divided up, and they destroy their own children in the womb with murderous poisons. and before life has been passed on, it is annihilated." 6
St. John Chrysostom (circa 340 - 407 CE): "Why sow where the ground makes it its care to destroy the fruit? Where there are many efforts at abortion? Where there is murder before the birth? For you do not even let the harlot remain a mere harlot, but make her a murderer also. You see how drunkenness leads to whoredom, whoredom to adultery, adultery to murder; or rather something even worse than murder. For I have no real name to give it, since it does not destroy the thing born but prevents its being born. Why then do you abuse the gift of God and fight with His laws, and follow after what is a curse as if a blessing, and make the place of procreation a chamber for murder, and arm the woman that was given for childbearing unto slaughter?" Homily 24 on Romans
St. Jerome (circa 342-420 CE): "They drink potions to ensure sterility and are guilty of murdering a human being not yet conceived. Some, when they learn that they are with child through sin, practice abortion by the use of drugs. Frequently they die themselves and are brought before the rulers of the lower world guilty of three crimes: suicide, adultery against Christ, and murder of an unborn child." Letter 22:13
Have you ever spoken to a woman who has had an abortion and regretted it (which are numerous)? Who by the way, says that the child is unwanted? Maybe unwanted by the mother, but not by society. Read what I wrote before. Your heart bleeds for “young scared women” (and so does mine) but they can get any kind of help they need, but your heart apparently does not bleed for an innocent child still in the womb who is torn apart at a doctor’s hand. You all throw around a lot of big numbers. They pale in comparison with how many babies have been aborted since 1973.
MilesDavis challenged me to prove my point. I have hundreds of other quotes from scriptures and some from historical documents that prove that abortion was considered heinous by the major cultures and religions. Can he prove by way of documents that abortion was considered ok in these cultures and religions? Give me some examples!!!
So, my question to Miles. Find me writings from these various religions and cultures and demonstrate that they were in favor of abortion. If you can’t, I would ask that you acknowledge that what I wrote before is not asinine and that your opinion on this is. I wish you luck.
Gentlemen. I really wish I had the time to frolic in this some more. But to be honest, I don’t get the sense from what I’ve been reading that you are willing to dialogue with an open mind. So….I will disappear, but will continue to pray for you.

Now...I asked for support of his argument. He is unable. I met him the other day and asked him if he read my writing to him. He smiled and said yes. In typical Liberal fashion they think that they can say asinine things and when challenged can just change the subject!!! Wrong! Whose view is asisine??? A second person wrote and said,"I DON'T CARE WHAT RELIGIONS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING...PAST AND PRESENT. THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT RELIGIONS."
Well...there you have it!

When I tried to explain to one person about Terri Schiavo and why I believe she had the right to live. After being asked to try and demonstrate that she wanted to live, Terri reportedly said..."I-------wannnnnnnnnnn" His response to this poor woman trying to say that she wants to live was this........
SHOW ME THE VIDEO-TAPE OF THIS WOMAN SAYING 'I WAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN'.
THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT.
THIS IS FOXSHIT !
YOU REALLY BELIEVE CRAP LIKE THIS DON'T YOU? C'MON MAN. GET A GRIP.
HEY, WHAT ARE YOU A DOCTOR OF?
AND FINALLY...MR. PECE KNOWS WHAT "...SHE WOULD NOT...", WANT BASED ON HER BEING A CATHOLIC! ME THINKS MR. PECE IS STARTING TO THINK THAT HE'S GOD'S DEPUTY DAWG.

They have no real point of view other then to attack anyone who has opinions that differ then theirs. Yet they have no real basis for what they believe. Listen to the logic. He says, "WE NEVER HEARD HER SPEAK OR ENDORSE HER WISH...SO WE RELIED ON THE 'SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE'...The sanctity of marriage to Michael Schiavo who gave up on Terri and went and took a commonlaw wife and had 2 kids with her. The writer believes him because he said so...but refuses to believe many people who claimed that Terri wanted to live. You can go try to figure that out...I can't.
Have you seen the movie Napolean Dynamite? In it there is Napolean's Uncle Rico who everyone in the film claims he is stuck in 1982. Most Liberals are stuck in the '60's with the philosophy that 'if it feels good, do it'. This helps them justify their absurd rhetoric, but notice they are the first to call names or throw things. Throw things you say? Yes, there has been an outbreak of Out of Control Liberals who decided that Conservatives shouldn't speak...for instance on October....2 liberals threw 2 pies at Ann Coulter...on March 29 Liberals threw a pie at William Kristol...on March 31 they dialogue with Pat Buchanon by throwing salad dressing on him....on April 6 they resort to pie throwing again at David Horowitz. All because they are Liberal and pro-choice....unless as I've said before...your choice differs from theirs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home